Thursday, October 28, 2010

Learning again

Here I go...learning new things again, now that I'm 50 (actually passed 50 to be honest)! While I hate to admit that I have been dragging my feet, (you all will remember my hesitancy to submit to the new cell phone and the ensuing situations from that) - I have. My children purchased me a new digital camera and an Ipod Nano for my birthday - not last one either! I'm so bad. I just seem to not have time to learn a new gadget - really I suppose that's an excuse. But no matter, not to worry, tonight I dug and dug and dug in that packed closet (wherein somewhere my tennis shoes have been "eaten" again!) and I pulled out my treasures. I read the "get started" guide for the camera, only to learn that I have to download software and read pdf files to really learn how to use it. However, with the help of my son Tanner, tomorrow evening I am going to not only become an expert user of my new digital camera, he is also going to show me how to download music to my new Ipod. Both magical electonic devices will accompany me on my trip cross country to Arizona on Saturday. I can't wait to use them. I will let you know how it goes - and you can all be sending your good thoughts and wishes to Tanner, whom I know will be dually frustrated by the end of tomorrow evening! P.S. I used to be a relatively intelligent person.

No comments:

Post a Comment