Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!



Happy Valentine's Day! I don't think this special day is JUST for expressing your love and admiration for one special person - it is that, of course, but I always think it's nice to take an opportunity to express your affection for all the special people in your life. Until this past year, I always bought something for my kids for Valentine's Day (now they all have their own valentine's to exchange with). Above I have pictured the grouping of flowers on our counter in honor of this special day - Barry and Brit brought flowers for me, Amanda, and Mal; Mal got some for her birthday this past Thursday, and Amanda got some for Tanner. All in all, it's a very eye appealing addition to my kitchen counter and when I look at it, I'm reminded of how nice it is to have people in our lives who care about each other and are willing to communicate that in one way or another. Then as an extra added special bonus, our friend Sam popped in to visit - that's him in the picture with Barry. He was down here from Chicago visiting family members, and we benefited by getting to see him, too. Happy Valentine's Day everyone - share some love!

No comments:

Post a Comment