Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow Day!


If you had told me last week that I was going to have 3 days in a row off this week, I would have said ahhhhhh! I hope not. Well, Sunday's I'm always off work (at my massage job anyway, not at the grocery buying, house cleaning, laundry doing job!), but yesterday and today all my appointments were cancelled due to the weather and it happened to be great timing. I don't like to take any time off, since if I don't work, I don't get paid, but I have been kinda fighting off a nagging cold and so it just happened that drugging myself up and sleeping 1/2 the day away yesterday really did help me feel better! Today I'm tackling laundry and maybe some of my room so I can eventually get into that closet - I have to admit, I really am missing my boots right now! So I guess when I'm not smart enough to take off the time I need, God makes sure I get it anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment