Friday, February 19, 2010

Life is hard

These days, life is hard. For most of us (I should say for me, at least - that's all I really know about, I guess - I can only assume it's similar for most of you), it's difficult sometimes to pull it all together - having enough money to make ends meet and help others, having enough time to get the house cleaned, laundry done, doing everything I need to do for work, dealing with people on a daily basis, having enough time to get everything accomplished, trying to make sure I am, to the best of my ability, doing all I can do to be true to what God has called me to do, etc., etc. It's rough out there! Sometimes it's downright exhausting. My point being that outside of my little group, out there in the big, bad, real world, I expect it to be hard, rough, even impossible at times. But here inside my smaller world filled with people I trust, I need it to be loving, accepting, and supportive - life's tough out there, folks - let's be nice and positive with those we love.

No comments:

Post a Comment