Friday, August 6, 2010

Ahhhhh!

I am soooooo frustrated! Here I am, trying to make some pieces of jewelry, and I'm going nuts because I just end up with a loose stone and these little piles of wire all over the table! It looks so easy, but ends up being so hard! I hate it when I set out to do something, then can't. Surely with more and more practice, I should be able to master at least the most basic of wrapping some stone hearts, don't you think? Surely I'm not too old to learn a new trick, here, eh? Add to that fact, I was supposed to go to the grocery store hours ago (actually I had intended to go last night, but that's one chore I detest, so I put it off as long as is humanly possible!), and now I can't even point to my lovely pieces of jewelry, saying I spent my time making those! Oh well, I guess it's off to the grocery store I go, and maybe I'll try my hand at some jewelry making later. Sometimes I find it's best to get away from something stressful and re-evaluate it another time!

No comments:

Post a Comment