Thursday, August 26, 2010

Rock Show!

Yay! This Saturday and Sunday is the rock and gemstone show at the Brandywine Holiday Inn (or what used to be, I guess) in Peoria. I am soooooo excited. Of course, you already know I love, love, love, looooooove rocks, but also this time I have another motive. I have begun to make a few pieces of jewelry and I prefer to use stones and stone beads as opposed to plastic or glass beads, so usually when I attend rock shows I don't even bother to look at the vendors who offer jewelry making supplies - now I am excited to include those in my gandering! I'm sure it will be fun and I can't wait to see all the cool treasures that are just waiting to be found. I have another agenda also, in that, there is a very big event looming on the spring horizon in my household that has been "kinda" kept under wraps in that we haven't publicly announced it yet and it looks as though I will be making some jewelry pieces for some gifts for that event and I am very excited about that as well. Come on out and look at all the cool rocks this weekend - it'll be fun for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment