Sunday, August 8, 2010

Celebrate!




Today we got together after church and celebrated Barry's 28th birthday. There was ham, cheesey po's, broccoli casserole, salad, rolls, deviled eggs, and pineapple upside down cake. It was all yummy! We played our favorite game (which involves, of course, much laughter!) and had planned to take a new family picture, but Amanda had to scoot off to work, so we didn't get that done. We tried to snap a few pics, but they were all fuzzy except these three, which sum up the rest of the afternoon! We decided we don't have to wait until Christmas to make egg rolls again, so picking that date is in the works. I so appreciate my kids taking time out of their busy schedules to get together once in awhile with me and each other. Family is very important and I especially enjoy spending time with them as they're now grown adults. Very nice ones, I might add.


No comments:

Post a Comment