Saturday, October 17, 2009

Galleria Mall


This was the weekend previously reserved for a weekend getaway with my kids - you know the one we've been planning for four years, but has yet to work out. I think my girls just plain felt bad for me that it never works out, so they suggested a girls day out. We had so much fun. After some debate over drivers, and hooking up Mabel (the gps system), we were off to a wonderful breakfast at Cracker Barrel in Lincoln. After sufficiently satisfying our palates there, we were back on the road to the Galleria Mall in St. Louis. Mabel, our guide, apparently was not aware of the newly re-routed streets around the mall, so after one "drive by" where we could see the mall, but couldn't get to it, we successfully maneuvered in and had a delightful day of shopping and eating and laughing and just having fun. Thanks, girls, so much - I know it was a sacrifice for both of you, without having much (if any) sleep last night. Sleep well tonight, girls! More on my purchases later!



No comments:

Post a Comment