Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Village

Currently my life is spewing chaos at a ginormous rate of speed and in all, yes I do mean ALL, directions. All the cliche's come to mind - you know, "when it rains it pours", "if it's not one thing, it's another", etc., etc. Constantly note writing so I don't forget something, and constantly giving my life and schedule over to God for His support and re-vamping, if He sees fit is now the norm. Remember when Hillary Clinton said it takes a village to raise a child? Well, I'm here to tell you it is taking a village to tend to my life right now, and extremely luckily for me - I have a village. Who is in my village you ask? My friend who ran to the store for me, my friend who brought me boxes to pack with, my daughter who did the dishes for me, my brother who spent all day taking pictures of my girls jumping out of an airplane, so I could just watch (and pray!), my friend who's coming to help me pack up my shop, and the list goes on and on and on. You people are my village - the ones who know when I can't possibly fulfill it all and you stand in the gap for me. Thank you. All I can say, is that when life pours on you, make sure you call me - because I want to be a part of your village, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment