Monday, October 19, 2009

Lush USA


Pictured above are the luscious new things we found at a place in the Galleria Mall called "Lush". It's a store that has solid soaps, shampoos, etc. Most of it is in these big "blocks" - almost rock or concrete looking and you just tell them about how much you want, they cut it off. It's so fun! Everything is organic - whatever that really means. I think it's basically free of the harmful things that are in alot of our products. Of course, the big draw for me was the incredible smells - oh my goodness, that store put me in aroma heaven! So the things I bought in the picture are as follows, starting at the left: the purple block is a "bubble bar". You break pieces of it off, put it under running water in your tub and it makes bubbles - it's basically bubble bath. The blue circular bar is shampoo - yep, it really is. You either rub it on your wet head or rub your wet hands together and it lathers up. The green block is hair conditioner. You either rub it on your head or crumble it and kinda let it melt in your hands, then rub it on your hair. The white and yellow blocks are soap - face, hands, body - and they smell absolutely incredible - I just like to pick them up and sniff when I go in my bathroom! You should have smelled my bathroom and my bedroom after I opened my products up when we got home Saturday night - fabulous! To see what all Lush has to offer, go to www.lushusa.com. You'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment