Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Stuff!





Yay! My decorations are almost done! I don't know if it's because we're in a different house this year or because I turned 50 - but for whatever reason, it's taken me parts of 3 days just to decorate for Christmas! All I have left is to put up a few outside things, hang the stockings and one more garland w/snowflakes and I'm calling it done. Every few years you have to go through absolutely every single decoration thing you have and test every single strand of lights to make sure they work (because somehow they all work when you put them in the closet at the end of the season, but the next year they don't anymore - how does that happen?), and this was that year. Man, do we have alot of stuff! If you know me, you know I am the queen of "stuff", and Christmas decorations are no exception. Add to that my fetish for penguins, and, well, suffice it to say there is an abundance of Christmas "stuff" at my house right now. Here's a few pictures of some of the finished areas. Hope I get a surprise visit from you over the season, so you can see my "stuff". It is December 1st, so the season has officially begun! Merry Christmas!


1 comment: