Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Here it is!

Here it is - that last few days countdown to the main event - Christmas! By this time, I'm scurrying around, wrapping and baking exactly what I need to get through today and then tonight I start on tomorrow's "have to have" list - oh, it's so fun! Once in awhile something throws a clinker in the ring, like something I ordered didn't arrive, or something obviously is not going to fit that person (sorry, Tan - you've lost alot more weight than I thought!), but on the whole, when we get to this point, it is fun, fun, fun! I so enjoy giving gifts and imagining how each person is going to like their stuff. Sometimes I think I enjoy the giving more than the person doing the getting! Now all we need is for the weather to cooperate while everyone works tomorrow, then it's off to cooking at mom's on Thursday, resting on Friday, homemade egg rolls with the kids on Saturday! Whew! It promises to be a fun and love filled weekend! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment