Monday, December 14, 2009

Update

Here's a blog update for you all. I am trying to break old habits. I am setting new boundaries. I have not cleaned out my closet and unpacked the rest of the boxes, therefore I still do not have shoes to wear that are not Crocs. I fell off the diet wagon right away. I am trying very hard to remain positive in what appears to have become a predominantly negative world. I do have my Christmas tree and decorations out, I do not have my Christmas shopping done. Our shop is completely remodeled. I am still trying to figure out where the truth lies in the connection between my emotions and my heart of hearts thinking and my actual life. I am also working on my New Year's resolution/to do list. This is the time of year we think about God's gift to us. Let the awesomeness of that gift put our lives in perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment