Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Week!

Everything is so exciting - it's in the air, isn't it? Even with all the drama of life, the unexpected hard things, the trauma of being in Walmart during the holiday season (ha!), the stress of trying to make sure it all happens when it needs to, I love Christmas. I love the Christmas story - the awesomeness of God's plan, the willingness of Mary and Joseph to comply, the utter faith of Mary in God's ability to do the impossible. Whatever little gifts or tokens of kindness and love I can give to my family and friends, pale in comparison to God's love and gift to us. God, I believe, is particularly fond of each one of us, and this is a wonderful time of year to reflect on that very fact. Sit and bask in the reality of His love and have a very merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment